Thursday, April 28, 2011

Halloween tags

I always try to make something from myself when I make scrapbooks.And I try to save my scrapbook paper as long as possible.Therefore I came up with good solution to make my tags without any scrapbook paper or other scrapbook goodies (not at all but as less as possible).Therefore I print some images that I found in Google,cut and paste them on cardstock and then distress them.You can use printed images as you wish but here is result of mine

Labels





Other





Here is couple gravestones.I cut few more shapes and paint them with acrylic paint.Probably I would make pockets from them.


Hope you like my idea.Images that I choose are little creepy but in my opinion Halloween has to be creepy :)
I can send you this images at your e-mail (I prepared them to print at Photoshop) just mail me at joy87@mail.bg or leave comment under this post

No comments:

Post a Comment